Businesses understand that data insight can help them unlock better operations, better customer service and better decision making. But in today’s Big Data environment where data of all types comes from all sources all the time, turning data into knowledge is more challenging than ever.Over the next decade, the amount of digital information is predicted to increase to 35 trillion gigabytes – much of it coming from IoT devices, wearable, social networks, sensor based products, and internet search. All of this “Big Data” — which is transforming science, engineering, medicine, healthcare, and finance — is said to be the next frontier in innovation.
ValueLinked services can help businesses change the way they work when it comes to data management with strategies, tools and processes to navigate the Big Data challenge so their data management is proactive, not reactive. Our ideas and solutions can help businesses get full value from their mission-critical information to:
- Organize and prioritize mission-critical data
- Gain new insights
- Improve decision making
- Understand customers like never before
- Streamline operations to lower costs
Our Competencies include:
- Non SQL Databases: MongoDB, Couchbase, Casandra and MarkLogic
- Hadoop eco system – Hive, Cloudera and Hortonworks
- Stream processing using: Storm, node.js
- Search & indexing: Solr / Lucene andElasticsearch
- Log acquisition, processing, and analysis: Splunk
- Reports and dashboards: Crystal Reports, QlikView and Tableau
We focus on Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Retail, Energy, Media, Marketing Analysis and Supply Chain verticals.